Friday, February 3, 2012

Mr Legs apk 1.01 Android

Mr Legs apk 1.01 Android
Compatible Android: 2.1 and up
Overview:
Wow, look at those legs!

Mr. Legs is the best CHERRY picker in all the Deserts Of Londonium . It’s all thanks to his extraordinary pair of LEGS. But, he needs your help to collect as many cherries as possible to climb the ranks of society!

Help him on his magical journey - make him tall and he runs so fast, make him small and laugh at how slow he goes.

Be careful. It’s DANGEROUS out there. What with BOMBS littering the pavement, and BIRDS wanting to smash in his face, you can't be too greedy if you want to succeed.

Mr. Legs takes a journey through the dangerous desert, the forest, inside a handbag, through an ice cave, under the clouds of precipitation, a spooky haunted house and even a strange world through the scores of Mozart, and many more.

Start your journey now! Take the first step to this incredible journey with Mr. Legs.


"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."


From reddit.

This game is so creative. Everything looks great. Animation, visual style, etc. It makes me happy when I see original content like this being developed by redditors. Even though I'm not a huge gamer, I'm buying it just to support your efforts. Great job and good luck!
Okay, that's BS. Just downloaded and I'm having way more fun than I thought. Money well spent!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/p7c2a/5_years_on_this_site_ive_never_karma_whored_but/c3n59bb


The character is great! The idea of growing-shrinking legs to collect and dodge things while moving faster with long legs and slower with the short is brilliant. Kinda reminds me of Jake from Adventure Time now that I think about it.
Love the art style, too. Most definitely $0.99 well spent!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/p7c2a/5_years_on_this_site_ive_never_karma_whored_but/c3n4luc


Looks like it has a really cool design. Figured why not for a buck. Here's what I've got:
Only played a few levels but it's as addicting as angry birds used to be.
Has the ability to played in small increments, I use phone games for small periods when I have to wait for something.
Uses the touch screen to it's advantage.
Really cool graphic design, someone definitely spent some time on it.
Cool idea to speed up the walking pace the taller you get, I like it.
This point is subjective, but it's different than anything else in my library. I was getting tired of playing some of my games, this one is refreshing.
Good luck, keep up the good work.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/p7c2a/5_years_on_this_site_ive_never_karma_whored_but/c3n68t7

New:
-

Download Mr Legs apk 1.01 Android Mobile Smartphone





Mediafire Auto Download (Link Loading http://j.gs/Zcx)

No comments:

Post a Comment